- I. Dates and Room Type
- II. Enter Your Details
- III. Confirmed
Gorah Elephant CampAddress: Addo Elephant Camp, Addo,Port Elizabeth view map
Gorah Elephant Camp consists of 11 tented suites. Each of thes luxury suites have en-suite bathrooms with showers. They also have private deck and an interior relaxation area
- Cancellations between 7 & 30 days prior to arrival will result in 25% of the total cost of the stay being withheld.
- Cancellations between 6 & 4 days prior to arrival will result in 50% of the total cost of the stay being withheld.
- Cancellations within 4 days of arrival will result in 100% of the total cost of the stay being withheld
- Premature depatures may be charged for the full extent of the stay that was booked and confirmed.
- Receipt of deposit or prepayment assumes unconditional agreement to our terms
Late check-out policy:
Late check-out can be arranged only by prior arrangements and is at the discretion of management.
- Gorah welcomes children 10 years old and older.
- Children sharing with parents are accommodated on luxury cots
- Maximum 2 per suite and not over 16 years old
Payment Form:Visa, MasterCard
Check in time: 12:30
Check out time: 12:00
- Rates are inclusive of VAT, Park Levies and entrance fees and are per person sharing basis.
- Rates also include all accommodation, all meals and teas, 2 game drives per day, non-alcoholic drinks and beverages while on drives.
- The elephant camp has not been fenced and therefore visitors to Gorah are warned to stay within the confines of the tent and deck area. Walking outside the confines of the camp will put you at risk of dangerous game and negatively affect the experience of other visitors.