The guests will be collected at the accommodation that they are staying in before they leave on tour or any pre-determined location.
4 Day Luxury Safari
You will depart from Port Elizabeth and you will visit 3 very different areas in the Eastern Cape. The first is Blaauwbosch Private Game reserve which is situated in the transition zone of the Tsitsikamma Mountains and the Karoo. Here guests will enjoy game drives and great game viewing experiences.
The next destination is Mount Camdeboo Private Game Reserve which is in the heart of the Karoo and has breath taking views. Enjoying a sundowner on top of a mountain is a memory one will remember forever. After the morning drive on Day 3 the tour continues to the Addo National Park where guests will enjoy the luxuries of a 5 star lodge in the Park itself.
Riverbend will look after the guests with professional guides and delicious meals.
This tour is a great blend of luxury and diversity and guests will leave having experienced some of the best areas of South Africa.
- Guests are collected at their previous nights' accommodation in Port Elizabeth and depart on the tour
- Travel to the Blaauwbosch Private Game Reserve and enjoy lunch before settling in
- Enjoy the afternoon drive through the reserve trying to locate some of the Big 5. The evening drive is enjoyed on the return to the lodge
- Enjoy dinner at the Lodge after freshening up after the drive
- An early morning drive before breakfast is enjoyed with a coffee/tea stop whilst on the safari
- Enjoy your large South African breakfast before departing to your next safari lodge.
- Travel for approximately 2 hours to Mount Camdeboo Private Game Reserve
- Once you have settled in you can enjoy a welcome late lunch before departing on your scenic game drive to the top of a mountain for an incredible sundowner drink with a view over Africa
- Return to a fantastic outdoor dinner under the stars (if the weather permits)
- Enjoy an early morning drive looking for the typical plains game that occurs naturally in this area
- Return for breakfast before departing for your final night in the Addo National Park
- Travel for approximately 3 hours to Riverbend Lodge in the Addo
- Enjoy a late lunch and depart on your late afternoon early evening game drive
- Dinner is served on your return
- An early coffee wakeup call by your guide before departure on your last Game Drive
- Whilst on the drive you will stop for morning coffee and tea with snacks while you are in the middle of the bush
- Return to the lodge for a fantastic breakfast
- Depart for Port Elizabeth where you will be dropped off at your requested destination
Lyon Tours & Safaris recommends guests to take the following items:
- Warm clothing for winter and nights
- Light weight clothing for summer days
- Sunscreen, Hats, Walking shoes, sandals
- Camera, Binoculars
- Any additional items guests may feel they may require
The following conditions apply to this tour:
- A minimum of 2 pax are required for this tour to be conducted
- 50% deposit required on booking and 100% payment and 30 days prior to departure
- Cancellation policies apply